Teams, for small team light document collaboration, instant messaging, chat.
Teams is a complete chat and online meetings solution. By using "Teams", you will be able to:
- Host audio, video, and web conferences, and chat with anyone inside or outside your organization.
- Teams makes teamwork easy. Co-author and share files with popular Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, and Power BI.
- Integrate apps from Microsoft and third-party partner services to tailor your process, increasing teamwork and productivity.
- When paired with Phone System, Calling Plan, and/or Direct Routing, Office 365 provides a full business calling experience in Teams on a global scale.
Teams and Teams devices work better together for intelligent meeting and calling experiences. Find the right devices for your needs and bring your best ideas to life.
For e-mail centric team collaboration.
Centralized User Management , Shared Calendars , Group Calendars/Contacts, Outlook Web Access, Multiple Outlook Mailboxes on One Machine , Active Sync to Phones, Mobility with Client Access, Centralized Backup, Out Office Agent.
For large team advanced document collaboration.
For large team advanced document collaboration, ensuring document and workflow management, content management, enterprise-wide and team collaboration, task and issue management and more.
Companies can customize SharePoint intranets quite deeply, adding corporate branding and developing custom add-ins and full-fledged solutions to cover particular activities (HR, project or knowledge management, etc.).
For company-wide collaboration.
Yammer is an enterprise communication tool that gives your company’s employees a chance to collaborate and discuss ideas in real time.
- Easy to use, user friendly, brings individuals together quickly, increases communication.
- Can create separate group to share informations. - Can easily share the posts with office buddies.
- It looks a lot like Facebook, making it a fun tool to use. It was easy to use since we were familiarized with the platform.
- We can make our office network and share the things easily and communication is also easy when it comes to the global context.
Skype for Business
For instant messaging, audio and web conferencing, phone integration.
Another major advantage of Skype for business over PBX is that it offers a unified communications system with multiple formats including video conferencing, telephony, instant messaging and email, all available in a single platform.