Elgon was created in 2008 on the initiative of specialists with technical and business skills, which still accounts for its success today.
By its resolutely innovative origins, Elgon is the visionary and creative IT services company, able to look to the future and accompany you for your future challenges.
Elgon joined the POST Luxembourg group in 2016 to strengthen its position as a digital player in Luxembourg
As part of its business development, Elgon S.A. is looking for a:
System Administrator (M/F)
System Administrator for level 2 support with at least 4 years of experience in a similar position. Your mission is to support our customers in managing their IT Infrastructure (Servers, Workstation, Network, Firewall,…), and to participate in infrastructure development projects.
your technical skills
Main responsabilities :
- Provide daily support remotely to our customers for Active Directory, Application Servers, email, laptops, servers, networks, Firewall.
- Daily management tasks: user administration, backups, monitoring & security reviews,
- Perform Patch Management and upgrade process,
- Managing tickets and incidents (1er and 2e Level),
- Audit & Monitoring,
- Implementation of new project for our Customer in parallel with our project team,
- Improvement Proposal for customer infrastructure
- Bachelor Degree in computer science,
- At least 3 years in a similar function,
- Microsoft MCSA is an advantage,
- Able to manage priorities,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows client, Server, Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Azure
- General network troubleshooting TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls
- Service oriented mind-set
- French and English language
Elgon has an ambitious recruitment policy for various profiles and targeted needs.
Applying to Elgon is a sign of differentiation!