ODB18B - Administration
Durée: 5 jours
This course provides detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to manage your database resources effectively. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition, you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. This course provides basic information on backup and recovery techniques. To provide an acceptable response time to users and manage resources effectively, you learn how to monitor your database and manage performance.
- Manage an Oracle Database instance.
- Configure the Oracle Network environment.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Manage and move data.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Create and manage Database Cloud Service database deployments.
- A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL packages is very helpful in the course.
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
7 décembre 2020
Date: from December 7th to December 11th