55078 - Mobile Device Management
Durée: 2 jours
About this course
This two-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for developing a management strategy for mobile devices in the enterprise. Devices running Windows, iOS and Android operating systems will be covered. Utilizing various Microsoft technologies students will create a mobile device plan, configure mobile device management and master both connectivity and data security on these devices. With the shift to BYOD (bring your own device) it is necessary that enterprises allow users to access information from a variety of devices with a minimum of risk to the loss of that information. The new tools implemented as a part of Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 as well as System Center will allow for a complete set of BYOD enterprise policies.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have experience with mobile devices and some version of Windows client and server operating systems. Previous experience with management tools such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager would also be valuable but is not required.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the various types of mobile devices which may connect to the enterprise.
- Determine requirements for and connecting mobile devices via domain join, Workplace Join and VPNs.
- Create a mobile device management strategy.
- Configure a mobile device management infrastructure using Microsoft System Center products and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Secure corporate data when in transit or on the devices with IPSec and BitLocker.
- Manage data security with Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Synchronize data across multiple mobile devices using Work Folders in Windows 8/Windows 8.1.
- Connecting to applications via Web Application Proxy.
Module 1: Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Lesson 1: What is Mobile Device Management?
- Lesson 2: Overview of Device Management Options
- Understand the basics of mobile device management
- Gain a high level overview of Microsoft Mobile Device Management tools
Module 2: Mobile Device Management Strategy and Infrastructure
- Lesson 1: Planning for a Mobile Device Management Strategy
- Lesson 2: Designing a Mobile Device Management Infrastructure with Windows Server 2012 R2
Lab : Create the Mobile Device Management Infrastructure
- Create a mobile device management (MDM) strategy.
- Design a mobile device management infrastructure based on Windows Server 2012 R2 technologies.
Module 3: Workplace Join and Work Folders
- Lesson 1: Workplace Join for Mobile Devices
- Lesson 2: Work Folders
Lab : Workplace Join Windows and iOS Devices
Lab : Work Folders
- Set up the requirements for Workplace Join.
- Workplace Join devices to Active Directory.
- Create the Work Folders infrastructure.
- Test Work Folders on devices.
- Resolve common application compatibility issues.
Module 4: Web Application Proxy
- Lesson 1: Web Application Proxy Overview
- Lesson 2: Installing the Web Application Proxy Role Service
- Lesson 3: Configuring the WAP and Publishing Applications
Lab : Web Application Proxy
- Understand the features and benefits of Web Application Proxy (WAP).
- Install and configure WAP.
- Publish and connect to applications using WAP.
Module 5: Mobile Device Management Security
- Lesson 1: Overview of Enterprise and Mobile Device Management Security
- Lesson 2: Hardening the Mobile Device Management Infrastructure
Lab : Securing the MDM Infrastructure and Communications
- Understand security in the enterprise.
- See how previously discussed MDM technologies are secured.
- Harden the security infrastructure for mobile devices.
Module 6: Mobile Device Lifecycle and Application Management
- Lesson 1: Mobile Device Lifecycle Management
- Lesson 2: Configuring the SCCM Windows InTune Connector
- Lesson 3: Mobile Device Application Management
Lab : Managing Mobile Devices with SCCM and Windows InTune
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Understand the Microsoft Exchange Connector.
- Connect System Center Configuration Manager to Windows InTune.
- Manage applications for mobile devices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Basic experience with a mobile device and mobile operating system.
- Basic understanding of device management fundamentals.
12 juillet 2021
Date: from July 12th to July 13th
Méthodologie: INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING