ODB01 - Oracle Database 12c new features for administrators
Durée: 5 jours
In the Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators Ed2 course, you’ll learn about the new and enhanced features and options of Oracle Database 12c. Expert instructors will teach you how these features and options increase security, manageability and performance
- Manage the Oracle multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Configure Heat Map and use Automatic Data Optimization.
- Benefit from Online Datafile Move.
- Understand the new Temporal capabilities as well as In-Database Archiving with Row-archival.
- Enforce security with the Unified Auditing, the new administrative privileges, Privilege Analysis, and Data Redaction.
- Increase SQL performance with the Database In-Memory option, and Full Database In-Memory Caching and the Automatic Big Table Caching features.
- Benefit from optimizer enhancements such as Adaptive Execution Plans and SQL Plan Directives, Real-Time ADDM and Compare Period ADDM.
- Use enhanced features of Resource Manager in multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Understand how and when to use enhancements in Data Pump, partitioning, and SQL including JSON.