ELGRH1 - Red Hat System Administration I
Durée: 5 jours
This course relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7. Red Hat System Administration I is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration "survival skills" by focusing on core administration tasks.
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.