ODB06 - Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Durée: 5 jours
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, and Packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
- Working knowledge of SQL
6 April 2020
Date: from April 6th to April 10th
27 July 2020
Date: from July 27th to July 31st
26 October 2020
Date: from October 26th to October 30th